Wednesday 15 April 2009

So, the story of diary continues. I just found Russian translation of this diary made in 1969 by granddaugher of lady who had written it. From introduction word we getting to know that lady had lived in Munich and in 1893 through Latvia has gotten to Moscow. Dairy is describing her the darkess and the most tragic two months of life. She's in deep depression and have grand feel of guilt of the things she done to her family. It's still not clear what exactly it was but reading is in progress...

In the meantime I'm editing footage and recording voiceovers for the other segments of documentary . I guess the dairy will change construction of it a lot but still until I won't know what's exactly there I can't make any decisions.

I'm posting some screenshots - family of Ikov's:

2 comments:

  1. This is so interesting! I can't wait to find out what she had done to her family... I love discovering things like this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tak przegladalem swojego bloga pisalas tam o Walterze March powiem ci to wspanialy film dla montazystow kupilem go i jestem odmieniony zadowolony jest na amazon i dziala na regionach polecam bardzo

    ReplyDelete